If you change your mind, you can return your items to us within 14 working days for a refund. Items must be returned unworn and in their original boxes. We are unable to offer exchanges for online purchases. You will need to return your item to us for a refund and place a new order.
Please use our Tracked Returns service with Royal Mail. This is cheaper than sending the parcel back yourself.
- Repack your item in the original box and packaging.
- Place the returns label from your delivery note on your parcel, covering your address.
- Click here to print your prepaid returns label and place this on the front of the parcel.
- Take your parcel to any UK post office. Please keep your receipt for proof of postage.
£2.50 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of this service.
If you choose not to use this service, returns will be at your own cost.
If we receive your return after the 14 day return period, we may issue you with a voucher to be spent online instead of a refund. This is at our discretion and the voucher will be valid for 3 months.
For all Non UK returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders can be returned to our stores. You can exchange items for something of the same value or more, or the order can be sent back to Head Office the next working day for a refund to be processed.
If you experience a fault with your item or have received an incorrect item, please email email@example.com with the below information:
- Your name and order number
- A short description of the fault
- Images of the fault
We do not offer online exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item, please send the item back as detailed above and place a new order. Please allow up to 5 working days for your return to be processed.