1. These are the only terms and conditions upon which we agree to contract with you and no alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
2. A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we receive settlement of your credit/debit card payment. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted.
3. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any website based information or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
4. No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
5. All purchases will be liable to VAT at the prevailing UK rate.
6. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 10 working days, anywhere else 20 days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to dispatch any ordered goods within 14 days of accepting your order we shall refund in full monies paid in respect of such goods.
7. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
8. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this website, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There may, however, be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched to.
9. Unwanted unused items can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund. We will only refund the amount paid for the item not the postage and packaging. You have a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period. We advise that you return items with suitable cover against loss in transit.
10. Any claim by you that any footwear is defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us by e-mail or letter within 14 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 14 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.
11. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
12. If you make a valid claim under paragraph 10, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
14. You agree not to offer ordered goods for resale either within or outside the United Kingdom and you shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
15. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
17. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3rd Party Sites, Content and Products