Non UK Customers
Whatever your issue please email us before sending back your order.
Whether you have a faulty product or just want to return unwanted items for either a size change or a refund, please email us first before you send them as we might be able to work out a better solution for you. Email email@example.com.
Unwanted or Unsuitable (UK)
Returns are now very easy and pre-paid so saving you time and money.
You DON'T need to let us know you are returning something.
- Repack your unwanted item in the original packaging and original postage bag.
- Cover the address label that has your address on it with the returns label on your delivery note.
- Click this link to print your pre-paid returns label. We will deduct £2.50 from your refund which is much cheaper than if you paid at the point of sending your parcel.
- Take your parcel to any UK post office, please keep the reciept they give you as proof of postage should the parcel go missing. Please don't post your parcel in a post box.
If you choose to use another method than the one detailed above we will not deduct any costs from your refund but you will have to pay the costs of your chosen return method directly. The items are your responsibilty until we get them back in good condition. You can also return your items for free by hand to one of our high street stores
If you want a different size or colour you will need to return your item as detailed above and re-order.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order to cancel and then return it. Returns can take a few working days to process once we receive them.
If we receive your return after the 14 day return period, we may issue you with a voucher to be spent online instead of a refund. This is at our discretion and the voucher will be valid for 3 months.
Faulty Returns (UK)
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email needs to contain all of the following:
Please DON'T post faulty returns until you have heard back from us after following the above instructions.
- A photograph showing the fault
- A short description of the fault
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your order number
By emailing us first you may get your issue resolved without the expense of posting your item back to us. We will contact you within a couple of days with our assessment.
If you follow the above instructions and if we do ask you to send your item back to us please send using this pre-paid returns label
. If you use any other method to return your parcel we won't refund your costs. You can also return your items by hand for free to one of our high street stores